Manipur TET Exam 2018 : Manipur State Teacher Eligibility Test (MS TET) Exam 2018-2019 Conducted by BSEM. BSEM MS TET 2018 – Manipur Teacher Eligibility Test is test for the recruitment of Lower Primary and upper primary Teacher in Manipur
About Manipur TET- BSEM TET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in Manipur, if you want to become a teacher for Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) Class IX to X (Secondary School Teacher), even in KVS, KVS Schools then you have appear in Manipur Teacher’s Eligibility Test (BSEM TET) exam, all rules / guideline like eligibility, syllabus etc has been set by NCTE.
Manipur TET Exam 2018 Date
- As per the NCTE, the appropriate Government should conduct a BSEM TET at least once every year. The Validity Period of BSEM TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the appropriate Government subject to a maximum of seven years for all categories.
- But there will be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a BSEM TET Certificate. A person who has qualified Manipur TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- Manipur TET Conducted by Board of secondary education manipur- Every Year.
BSEM TET Current Status:
- Manipur Teacher Eligibility Test Current status is = Paused.
- Last BSEM TET was held on : 2014.
- Next BSEM TET Exam Date : Yet to come
Manipur TET 2018 Application Form:
- Manipur Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 Application form can be download from BSEM TET official website.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the BSEM TET websites.
- Manipur TET Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- The application for BSEM TET 2018 has been made completely online.
- Candidate should have a scanned image of his/her latest photograph and signature in JPG format only, for uploading while submitting his/her online application.
Manipur TET Eligibility Qualification:
- Minimum Qualification For Paper I : Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education/2- year Diploma in Elementary Education /4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)/two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Minimum Qualification for Paper II : Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/ 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
Note: Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered.
Manipur TET Exam Syllabus:
- The structure and content of the BSEM TET is given in the following paragraphs. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. The examining body should strictly adhere to the structure and content of the BSEM TET specified below.
- 1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
- Some state conduct Paper III exam or Category III is for secondary school teacher recruitment.
Manipur TET Paper I (for classes I to V) –Lower Primary
No. of MCQs – 150;
Duration: one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II 30 “ 30 “
(iv) Mathematics 30 “ 30 “
(v) Environmental Studies 30 “ 30 “
Manipur TET- Paper II (for classes VI to VIII)- Upper Primary
No. of MCQs – 150
Duration : one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iv) (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher : Mathematics and Science – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(b) For Social studies teacher : Social Studies – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(c) for any other teacher – either 4(a) or 4(b)
Old Question Papers
Manipur TET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the Manipur Teacher Eligibility Test previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam preparation. Any Candidates who has BSEM TET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us. Previous year papers for BSEM TET Exam will be uploaded soon.
- Download Manipuri Language question papers
Manipur TET Model Papers 2018:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2018 for Manipur Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2018. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in BSEM TET related exams.
|Sl. No.||Subjects Name||Download Link|
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|2||Teaching Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|3||Environmental Studies (Paper I)|
|4||Mathematics (Paper I, II)|
|5||Science (Paper I)|
|6||English (Paper I, II)|
|7||Social Science (Paper II)|
Manipur TET Online Practice Test:
- Manipur TET MCQ Questions Answers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many question for Manipur TET Exam specially from
- START Online Mock Test
Manipur TET Exam 2018 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Manipur Teacher Eligibility Test i.e Manipur TET Exam 2018 for the recruitment of lower primary, upper primary and secondary schools teachers in India, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for TManipur ET Exam Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for Manipur TET Exam 2018 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best Manipur TET Exam Study Materials online you can check below.
BSEM TET Result 2018:
- A person who scores 60% or more in the Manipur TET exam will be considered as TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for
BSEM TET Certificate
- The Validity Period of BSEM TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a BSEM TET Certificate. A person who has qualified BSEM TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- If any candidates lost BSEM TET Certificate then he/she can get a duplicate copy of Marks Statement or Eligibility Certificate by paying the following fees by way of Demand Draft in favour of “Secretary, Manipur Board of Secondary Education” drawn on any nationalized bank, payable at Delhi.
Manipur TET Admit Card 2018
- The candidates may download their admit cards from BSEM TET website and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and Confirmation Page the candidate may immediately contact BSEM TET for necessary correction.
- In case the name and particulars of the candidate is not shown in the final list of candidates on BSEM TET website http://bsem.nic.in/. the candidate should approach the Assistant Secretary, BSEM TET Unit.