Tripura TET 2019 – www.trb.tripura.gov.in (TRBT T-TET), Primary Teacher Recruitment 2019, Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test (T-TET) Exam 2019 Conducted by Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura (TRBT) Education (school) Department, Govt. Of Tripura.
About Tripura TET- Tripura TET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in Tripura, if you want to become a teacher for Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) Class IX to X (Graduate Teacher), even in Tripura Schools then you have appeared in Tripura Teacher’s Eligibility Test (T-TET) exam, all rules/guideline like eligibility, syllabus etc has been set by NCTE.
Tripura TET 2019 Exam Date
- As per the NCTE, the appropriate Government should conduct a Tripura TET at least once every year. The Validity Period of Tripura TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the appropriate Government subject to a maximum of seven years for all categories.
- But there will be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a Tripura TET Certificate. A person who has qualified Tripura TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- Tripura TET Conducted by Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura (TRBT) Every Year.
Tripura TET Current Status:
- Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test Current status is = Continue
- Next Tripura TET Exam Date : 12/12/2015
Tripura TET Application Form 2019
Online applications are invited from the permanent residents of Tripura having prescribed academic and professional qualifications on and from 16.10.2015 to 10.11.2015 for Tripura Teachers’ Eligibility Test (T-TET) 2019, Paper-I and Paper-II scheduled on 21.12.2015.
- Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Application form can be download from Tripura TET official website www.trb.tripura.gov.in
- The Information Brochure will be available ONLINE on the Tripura TET websites.
- Tripura TET Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- The application for Tripura TET 2019 has been made completely online.
Tripura TET Eligibility Qualification
- Minimum Qualification For Paper I : Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education/2- year Diploma in Elementary Education /4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)/two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Minimum Qualification for Paper II : Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/ 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
Note: Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered.
Tripura TET Exam Syllabus 2019
- The structure and content of the Tripura TET is given in the following paragraphs. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. The examining body should strictly adhere to the structure and content of the Tripura TET specified below.
- Question papers will be in English and Bengali only (other than language Papers).
- 1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
- Some state conduct Paper III exam or Category III is for secondary school teacher recruitment.
- Download Paper I
T-TET Paper I (for classes I to V) –Lower Primary
No. of MCQs – 150;
Duration: one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II 30 “ 30 “
(iv) Mathematics 30 “ 30 “
(v) Environmental Studies 30 “ 30 “
T-TET- Paper II (for classes VI to VIII)- Upper Primary
No. of MCQs – 150
Duration : one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iv) (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher : Mathematics and Science – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(b) For Social studies teacher : Social Studies – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(c) for any other teacher – either 4(a) or 4(b)
Old Question Papers
Tripura TET Previous Year Question Papers with answer keys
- Here you can find all of the Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam preparation. Any Candidates who has Tripura TET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us. Previous year papers for T-TET Exam will be uploaded soon.
Download T TET Paper I 2016
Download T TET Paper II 2016
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in Tripura TET related exams.
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|2||Teaching Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|3||Environmental Studies (Paper I)|
|4||Mathematics (Paper I, II)|
|5||Science (Paper I)|
|6||English (Paper I, II)|
|7||Social Science (Paper II)|
Tripura TET Online Practice Test
- Tripura TET MCQ Questions Answers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many question for Tripura TET Exam specially from Child Development and Pedagogy
- ⇒ START Online Mock Test
Tripura Exam 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Tripura Teacher Eligibility Test i.e Tripura TET Exam 2019 for the recruitment of lower primary, upper primary and secondary schools teachers in India, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for T-TET Exam Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for Tripura TET Exam 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best Tripura TET Exam Study Materials online you can check below.
Tripura TET Result 2019
- A person who scores 60% or more in the Tripura TET exam will be considered as TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
Tripura TET Certificate
- The Validity Period of Tripura TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a Tripura TET Certificate. A person who has qualified Tripura TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
Tripura TET Admit Card 2019
- The candidates are instructed to download Admit Card from TRBT official website w. e. f. 01.12.2015 to 10.12.2015 and appear for the examination at the given Centre.
- If information noted in the Admit Card does not tally with the information noted in the confirmation page of the candidate concerned then the candidate must report the same to TRBT office immediately for necessary correction.
- In case confirmation page (online application) is not generated after 48 Hours of depositing the requisite fees, the candidate should report TRBT office between 12:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. from 17.10.2015 to 20.11.2015 along with candidate’s copy of challan.
- Separate Admit Cards will be issued for the candidates appearing in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).
- Candidate who does not possess the valid Admit Card shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances.