Goa Teacher Eligibility Test (Goa TET) Exam 2019 Advertisement Notification – Online Application for Primary Teacher Requirement in Goa.
About Goa TET- Goa TET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in Goa, if you want to become a teacher for Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) Class IX to X (Secondary School Teacher), even in Goa Schools then you have appear in Goa Teacher’s Eligibility Test (Goa TET) exam, all rules / guideline like eligibility, syllabus etc has been set by NCTE.
Goa TET 2019
- As per the NCTE, the appropriate Government should conduct a Goa TET at least once every year. The Validity Period of Goa TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the appropriate Government subject to a maximum of seven years for all categories.
- But there will be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a Goa TET Certificate. A person who has qualified Goa TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- Goa TET Conducted by School Education Department Every Year.
Goa TET Current Status
- Goa Teacher Eligibility Test Current status is = Never Conducted
- Next Goa TET Exam Date : Yet to come!
Goa TET Application Form
- Goa Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 Application form can be download from Goa TET official website.
- The Information Brochure OR Prospectus will be available Online at Goa TET Official websites.
- Goa TET Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- The application for Goa TET 2019 will be made completely online.
Goa TET Eligibility Qualification
- Minimum Qualification For Paper I (Lower Primary Teacher): Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education OR 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education OR 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Minimum Qualification for Paper II (Upper Primary Teacher) : Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) OR 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
Note: Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered.
Goa TET Exam Syllabus 2019
- The structure and content of the Goa TET is given in the following paragraphs. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. The examining body should strictly adhere to the structure and content of the Goa TET specified below.
- 1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
Some state conduct Paper III exam or Category III is for secondary school teacher recruitment.
Goa TET Paper I (for classes I to V) –Lower Primary
No. of MCQs – 150;
Duration: one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II 30 “ 30 “
(iv) Mathematics 30 “ 30 “
(v) Environmental Studies 30 “ 30 “
Goa TET- Paper II (for classes VI to VIII)- Upper Primary
No. of MCQs – 150
Duration : one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iv) (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher : Mathematics and Science – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(b) For Social studies teacher : Social Studies – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(c) for any other teacher – either 4(a) or 4(b)
Old Question Papers
Goa TET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the Goa Teacher Eligibility Test previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam preparation. Any Candidates who has Goa TET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us. Previous year papers for Goa TET Exam will be uploaded soon.
Goa TET Sample Question Papers 2019
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for Goa Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in Goa TET related exams.
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|2||Teaching Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|3||Environmental Studies (Paper I)|
|4||Mathematics (Paper I, II)|
|5||Science (Paper I)|
|6||English (Paper I, II)|
|7||Social Science (Paper II)|
Goa TET Online Practice Test
- Goa TET MCQ Questions Answers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many question for Goa TET Exam specially from Child Development and Pedagogy
- ⇒ START Online Mock Test
CG TET Exam 2019 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Goa Teacher Eligibility Test i.e Goa TET Exam 2019 for the recruitment of lower primary, upper primary and secondary schools teachers in India, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for Goa TET Exam Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for Goa TET Exam 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best Goa TET Exam Study Materials online you can check below.
Goa TET Result 2019
- A person who scores 60% or more in the Goa TET exam will be considered as TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for
Goa TET Certificate
- The Validity Period of Goa TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a Goa TET Certificate. A person who has qualified Goa TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
Goa TET Admit Card 2019
- The candidates may download their admit cards from Goa TET website and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and Confirmation Page the candidate may immediately contact Goa TET for necessary correction.
Last Updated on by