RTET Exam 2021 examrtet.rajasthan.gov.in Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (RTET) Exam 2021 Conducted by Rajasthan Goverment
About Rajasthan TET- RTET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in Rajasthan, if you want to become a teacher for Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) Class IX to X (Secondary School Teacher), even in Rajasthan Schools then you have appear in Rajasthan Teacher’s Eligibility Test (RTET) exam, all rules / guideline like eligibility, syllabus etc has been set by NCTE.
RTET 2021 Exam Date:
- As per the NCTE, the appropriate Government should conduct a RTET at least once every year. The Validity Period of RTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the appropriate Government subject to a maximum of seven years for all categories.
- But there will be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a RTET Certificate. A person who has qualified RTET may also appear again for improving his/her score. RTET Conducted by examrtet.rajasthan.gov.in Every Year.
[box title=” QUICK LINKS “]
RTET Current Status:
- Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test Current status is = Paused
- Last RTET was held on : 2011-2012
- Next RTET Exam Date : will announced soon
RTET Application Form:
- Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 Application form can be download from RTET official website examrtet.rajasthan.gov.in
- The Information Brochure will be available ONLINE on the RTET websites.
- RTET Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- The application for RTET 2021 has been made completely online.
RTET Eligibility Qualification
- Minimum Qualification For Paper I : Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education/2- year Diploma in Elementary Education /4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)/two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Minimum Qualification for Paper II : Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/ 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
Note: Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered.
RTET Exam Syllabus
- The structure and content of the RTET is given in the following paragraphs. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. The examining body should strictly adhere to the structure and content of the RTET specified below.
- 1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
- Some state conduct Paper III exam or Category III is for secondary school teacher recruitment.
RTET Paper I (for classes I to V) –Lower Primary
No. of MCQs – 150;
Duration: one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II 30 “ 30 “
(iv) Mathematics 30 “ 30 “
(v) Environmental Studies 30 “ 30 “
RTET- Paper II (for classes VI to VIII)- Upper Primary
No. of MCQs – 150
Duration : one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iv) (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher : Mathematics and Science – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(b) For Social studies teacher : Social Studies – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(c) for any other teacher – either 4(a) or 4(b)
Old Question Papers
RTET Previous Year Question Papers with answer keys
- Here you can find all of the Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam preparation. Any Candidates who has RTET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us. Previous year papers for RTET Exam will be uploaded soon.
|RTET 2011-Question Paper-level-1|
|RTET 2011-Answer Key-level-1|
|RTET 2011-Question Paper-level-2|
|RTET 2011-Answer Key-level-2|
|RTET_2012_Level_1 QP with Answers|
RTET Model Papers 2021:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2021 for Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2021. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in RTET related exams.
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|2||Teaching Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|3||Environmental Studies (Paper I)|
|4||Mathematics (Paper I, II)|
|5||Science (Paper I)|
|6||English (Paper I, II)|
|7||Social Science (Paper II)|
RTET Online Practice Test:
- RTET MCQ Questions Answers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many question for Rajasthan TET Exam specially from Child Development and Pedagogy
- ⇒ START Online Mock Test
UP TET Exam 2021 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test i.e RTET Exam 2021 for the recruitment of lower primary, upper primary and secondary schools teachers in India, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for RTET Exam Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for Rajasthan TET Exam 2021 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best RTET Exam Study Materials online you can check below.
RTET Result 2021
- A person who scores 60% or more in the RTET exam will be considered as TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
- The Validity Period of RTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a RTET Certificate. A person who has qualified RTET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
RTET Admit Card 2021
- The candidates may download their admit cards from RTET website and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and Confirmation Page the candidate may immediately contact RTET for necessary correction.
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2021 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2021
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2021
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers