KSOM 2020 Admission – KIIT School of Management 2020 MBA Admission is done through KIITEE MGT i.e KIITEE Management Entrance Examination.
- KIIT School of Management 2020 (KSOM 2020) of KIIT University, established in 1993 as Institute of Business Administration and Training (IBAT), has been recognized as a trend-setting centre of business education. Since its inception, the school has had many impressive successes to its credit and has extended its area of influence from Eastern India to the whole country. Its MBA programme has earned wide recognition from the corporate sector.
KIITEE MGT 2020 Admission
- KIIT University Bhubaneswar conducts Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination (KIITEE) for admission into its various programs.
- Candidates shall be shortlisted on the basis of following exam for appearing in Group Discussion (GD) and / or Personal Interview (PI) at Bhubaneswar, Kolkata, New Delhi, Bangalore and Mumbai.
- CAT 2020– Common Admission Test 2020
- XAT 2020– Xavier Aptitude Test 2020
- MAT 2020– Management Aptitude Test 2020
- GMAT 2020 – Graduate Management Admission Test 2020
- AICTE CMAT 2020 : Common Management Admission Test
- KIITEE MGT : KIITEE Management Entrance Examination
- The performance in GD & PI.Successful candidates will be intimated of their final selection through admission offer letter containing the terms and conditions of admission.The selected candidates shall confirm and accept the admission offer with terms and conditions for taking admission to the programme and submit the Acceptance Letter in its prescribed format.
KIITEE MGT 2020 Application Form
- Option 1: Online Application :
- Candidates applying through Option 1 would be required to submit copies of their mark sheets and other supporting documents at a later stage, as will be instructed by the institution. Payment can be done through credit card/bank transfer etc., as instructed / supported at the online payment site itself.
- Option 2: Offline Application :
- Candidates applying through Option 2 need to make a DD of Rs. 1250/- drawn in favour of “KIIT School of Management”, payable at Bhubaneswar. The DD along with the filled in and signed application form needs to be sent to “Chairperson, Admissions, KIIT School of Management, Campus – 7, KIIT University, Bhubaneswar – 751024″.
- Name and Address of the candidate needs to be mentioned on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
- Candidates should retain photocopies of the DD and the application form submitted for future reference..
KIITEE MGT 2020 Eligibility
- For MBA & MBA (Rural Management):
A minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education and having minimum of 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA) at graduation can apply.
- For MBA-RM (PART TIME):
Graduate with a minimum 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA) + a minimum of 2 years experience in a development sector with a reputed organization as on 1st July, 2011 can apply. Work experience obtained only after graduation will be considered. Organizational sponsorship is welcomed and would be given preference.
KIITEE MGT 2020 Exam Pattern
- The Entrance Examination will be an “Objective-type” computer-based test where the questions would be shown and answers would be marked on a desktop computer.
- The Entrance Examination will be of two and half hours duration. There will be a total of 150 multiple choice type of questions.
- Language of the questions will be in English. The questions will not be in any other language.
- All the questions will be of objective type with three marks (+3) for each correct response, minus one mark (-1) for each incorrect response and zero (0) for no response.
- The candidates are advised not to attempt a question if they are not sure about the answer. If a candidate marks more than one answer for a question, the answer will be treated as incorrect and will fetch negative marks.
KIITEE MGT 2020 Syllabus
- There is no specific syllabus for the test. But the questions comes as the following patterns
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 Marks|
|Analytical Reasoning||40 Marks|
|General Knowledge||20 Marks|
|Issue of Social concern||20 Marks|
KIITEE MGT 2020 Courses
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Administration Rural Management (MBA-RM)
- Master of Business Administration Rural Management (MBA-RM)(Part Time)
Old Question Papers
KIITEE MGT Previous Year Question Papers Answers:
- Here you can find all of the KIITEE MGT previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for MBA Entrance Exam preparation. This Year on 2015 KIITEE MGT test conducted , the paper is not available with us. Any Candidates who has KIIT Management Entrance Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
KIITEE MGT Sample Question Papers 2020
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2020 for KIITEE MGT Test Exam 2020. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in KIITEE MGT Entrance related exams.
- KIITEE MGT Questions Answers for MBA Entrance Test. This mock test having full question SET each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of KIITEE MGT question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
KIITEE MGT 2020 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for KIITEE Management Entrance Examination For Admission to Masters in Business Administration and Diploma courses 2020 exam preparation, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for KIIT MBA Entrance Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for KIITEE MGT 2020 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best KIIT MBA books in online you can check below.
KSOM Website Contact Details
|Address||The Director, Admissions,|
Koel Campus, P.O.-KIIT,
|Phone||0674 – 2741747, 2742103|
|Test Period||KIIT School of Management (KSOM 2020) is generally held in Month of January|
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2020 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2020
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2016
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers