Updated on : 22/11/2016 : SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Exam Notification. State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, Public Sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharastra.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Here is a another Jobs in Banks for job seekers. Every year State Bank of India (SBI) recruited thousands of candidates from allover the country in Clerical Cadre or Clerk Post. A large pool of trained and highly skilled Clerk is one of the major assets of SBI and its associates banks. Most of the Clerical Cadre recruitment process is done through written test and interview.
SBI Clerical Cadre or Clerk Post
- Young graduates are recruited as Assistants (clerical cadre). The Bank is offering fast track growth opportunities as the Assistants are eligible for promotion on completion of 3 years’ service in SBI.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Exam Date:
- Date of Online Exam: January or February 2015
- Next/upcoming exam date :February 2016 (tentative)
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- The submission of Online application form of Clerk Recruitment is done through Online in SBI website www.sbi.co.in.
- The SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 advertisement will be available ON LINE on the websites www.sbi.co.in.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully the Clerk or clerical cadre advertisement, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application of any post in SBI.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
- A Degree (Graduation level) i.e 10+2+3 from a recognized university, or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central/ State Government.
- Age Limit: (As on 01/12/2015) Minimum Age : 20 years ; Maximum Age : 28 years (as on 01/12/2015). Candidates born between 01.12.1987 and 01.12.1995 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
- 1. SC / ST 5 years
- 2. Other Backward Classes (OBC) 3 years
- 3. PWD (Gen) 10 years
- 4. PWD (SC /ST) 15 years
- 5. PWD (OBC) 13 years
SBI Clerk Salary or Pay Scale
- The newly appointed assistants will be on probation for a Minimum period of 6 months.
- Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300 (under review).
- The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs. 17500.00 per month inclusive of D.A. and other allowances at the current rate. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
SBI Clerk 2019 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Final selection of SBI Clerical cadre post will be made on the basis of performance in the online test and interview taken together. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for test or interview.
- The test will be online objective type, consisting of FIVE Paper.
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English,will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
- Each test will be of 40 marks. Total Marks will be 200. Total Time duration is 2 Hours 15 minutes.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests.
Marks in each Subjects
Marketing Aptitude + Computer Knowledge
Old Question Papers
SBI Clerk Previous Year Question Paper with answer keys
- JbigDeaL will guide you to get SBI Clerk recruitment written test question papers with answers for Sarkari Naukri Exam, if we found the SBI Clerk previous year question papers with solution, if you required anything else please comment below.
SBI Clerk Exam 2019 Sample Question Papers (common for all)
- JbigDeaL provides latest SBI Exam Model Question Papers 2016 with answers and solution for SBI Recruitment written test candidates so that students can make better preparation.
SBI Clerk Sample Paper 1
SBI Clerk Sample Paper 2
SBI Clerk Sample Paper 3
SBI Clerk Sample Paper 4
SBI Clerk Sample Paper 5
SBI Clerk Sample Paper 6
SBI Clerk Sample Paper 7
SBI Clerk 2019 Books and Study Materials
We have found some books and study materials of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 written exam test which is showing as following these books are in English and Hindi Language, candidates should have at least one books and also last 10 years sbi clerk question papers with solution for better exam preparation.
SBI Clerk 2019 Books
SBI Clerk 2019 Study Materials
SBI Exam Online Practice Test
- SBI Exam Questions Answers. This mock test having question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of Sarkari Naukri Exam Question answers quiz.
- START Online Mock Test
- START Reasoning Mock Test
- START Financial Awareness
- START Banking Awareness
- START Marketing Aptitude
SBI Clerk Interview Question Paper
One candidate has completed SBI clerical interview ON 2010 MAY 05th. the following questions are asked
2. What u did after ur graduation.(They stressed mainly on this and cross questioned like reason behind the failure of ur trails)
3. How do u think u r suitable for banking sector
4. what made u to choose this sector
5. Todays news paper
6. what r the qualities required for a clerk job aspect,
It went around 12-13 minutes, they will cross question u in every, be prepared for that. Eye contact is very important.
SBI Clerk Hall ticket Download
- The candidates should download their call letter and an ‘acquaint yourself booklet’ by entering his/her registration number and password/date of birth, before 15 days for the exam date the bank’s website.
- Hall ticket of SBI Clerk Exam will NOT be sent by post.