Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TS TET) Exam 2017 Advertisement Notification – Online Application for Primary Teacher Requirement in Telangana State.
About Telangana State TET- TS TET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in Telangana State, if you want to become a teacher for Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) Class IX to X (Secondary School Teacher), even in Telangana State Schools then you have appear in Telangana State Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TS TET) exam, all rules / guideline like eligibility, syllabus etc has been set by NCTE.
- 1 TS TET 2017
- 2 Old Question Papers
- 3 TS TET Exam 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- 4 TS TET Result 2017
- 5 TS TET Certificate
- 6 TS TET Admit Card 2017
TS TET 2017
- As per the NCTE, the appropriate Government should conduct a TS TET at least once every year. The Validity Period of TS TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the appropriate Government subject to a maximum of seven years for all categories.
- But there will be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a TS TET Certificate. A person who has qualified TS TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- TS TET Conducted by School Education Department Every Year.
Important Dates of TS TET 2017
|1.||Date of Notification|
|Payment of Fees at TS Online or Payment gateway||12-06-2017 to 22-06-2017|
|3.||Download of TSTET Information Bulletin, Detailed Notification, etc.|
|Online submission of application through http://tstet.cgg.gov.in||13-06-2017 to 23-06-2017|
|5.||Help Desk services on all working days|
12-06-2017 to 23-07-2017
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||17-07-2017 onwards|
|7.||Date of Examination|
|Declaration of Results|
TS TET Current Status
- Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test Current status is = Never Conducted
- Next TS TET Exam Date : Candidates can apply for TS-TET – 2017 to be held on Sunday 23.07.2017 ‘ONLINE’ only through TS-TET from 13-06-2017.
TS TET Application Form
- Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Application form can be download from TS TET official website www.tstet.cgg.gov.in.
- The Information Brochure OR Prospectus will be available Online at TS TET Official websites.
- TS TET Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- The application for TS TET 2017 will be made completely online.
- After payment of fee through Payment Gateway on or before 22-06-2017, candidate has to visit the website (http://tstet.cgg.gov.in) to submit application on or before 23-06-2017.
- Details furnished in the application are final.
Subsequent requests for corrections will not be entertained for wrong filling of application.
TS TET Eligibility Qualification
- Minimum Qualification For Paper I (Lower Primary Teacher): Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education OR 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education OR 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Minimum Qualification for Paper II (Upper Primary Teacher) : Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) OR 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
Note: Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered.
TS TET Exam Syllabus 2017
- The structure and content of the TS TET is given in the following paragraphs. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. The examining body should strictly adhere to the structure and content of the TS TET specified below.
- 1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
Some state conduct Paper III exam or Category III is for secondary school teacher recruitment.
TS TET Paper I (for classes I to V) –Lower Primary
No. of MCQs – 150;
Duration: one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II 30 “ 30 “
(iv) Mathematics 30 “ 30 “
(v) Environmental Studies 30 “ 30 “
TS TET- Paper II (for classes VI to VIII)- Upper Primary
No. of MCQs – 150
Duration : one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iv) (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher : Mathematics and Science – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(b) For Social studies teacher : Social Studies – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(c) for any other teacher – either 4(a) or 4(b)
Old Question Papers
TS TET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam preparation. Any Candidates who has TS TET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us. Previous year papers for TS TET Exam will be uploaded soon.
TS TET Sample Question Papers 2017
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2017 for Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2017. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in TS TET related exams.
[indeed-social-locker sm_list=’fb,tw,go1,li’ sm_template=’ism_template_1′ sm_list_align=’horizontal’ sm_display_counts=’false’ sm_display_full_name=’true’ locker_template=2 sm_d_text='<p><img class=” aligncenter” src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png” alt=”” data-mce-src=”http://upload.jbigdeal.in/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/model-lock-min1.png”></p>’ ism_overlock=’default’ ]
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|2||Teaching Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|3||Environmental Studies (Paper I)|
|4||Mathematics (Paper I, II)|
|5||Science (Paper I)|
|6||English (Paper I, II)|
|7||Social Science (Paper II)|
TS TET Online Practice Test
- TS TET MCQ Questions Answers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many question for TS TET Exam specially from Child Development and Pedagogy
- ⇒ START Online Mock Test
TS TET Exam 2017 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test i.e TS TET Exam 2017 for the recruitment of lower primary, upper primary and secondary schools teachers in India, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for TS TET Exam Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for TS TET Exam 2017 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best TS TET Exam Study Materials online you can check below.
TS TET Result 2017
- A person who scores 60% or more in the TS TET exam will be considered as TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
The TS-TET shall apply to all schools referred to in clause (n) of Section 2 of the RTE Act. However, a school referred to in sub-clause (iv) of clause (n) of Section 2 of the RTE Act may exercise the option of considering either the TET conducted by the Central Government or the TS TET.
TS TET Certificate
- The Validity Period of TS TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a TS TET Certificate. A person who has qualified TS TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
TS TET Admit Card 2017
- The candidates may download their admit cards from TS TET website and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and Confirmation Page the candidate may immediately contact TS TET for necessary correction.
TELANGANA STATE TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST (TS-TET) – 2017
TS TET Cell: O/o the Director, SCERT, Opp.E. Gate, LB Stadium,
TS TET office Telephone : 9133353370,9133353371
Helpdesk Numbers for Domain related issues
Helpdesk Numbers for Technical related issues
CGG Helpdesk Numbers 9133353376, 9133353377