Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test (CG TET) Exam 2019-2020 Conducted by Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board.
About Chhattisgarh TET- CG TET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in Chhattisgarh, if you want to become a teacher for Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) Class IX to X (Secondary School Teacher), even in Chhattisgarh Schools then you have appear in Chhattisgarh Teacher’s Eligibility Test (CG TET) exam, all rules / guideline like eligibility, syllabus etc has been set by NCTE.
CG TET (Teacher’s Eligibility Test) Exam Date:
- As per the NCTE, the appropriate Government should conduct a CG TET at least once every year. The Validity Period of CG TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the appropriate Government subject to a maximum of seven years for all categories.
- But there will be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a CG TET Certificate. A person who has qualified CG TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- CG TET Conducted by cgvyapam Every Year.
CG TET Current Status:
- Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test Current status is = Continue.
- Last CG TET was held on : 2014
- Next CG TET Exam Date : will announced soon
CG TET Application Form:
- Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test 2015 Application form can be download from CG TET official website cgvyapam.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the CG TET websites.
- CG TET Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- The application for CG TET 2019 has been made completely online.
CG TET Eligibility Qualification:
- Minimum Qualification For Paper I : Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education/2- year Diploma in Elementary Education /4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)/two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Minimum Qualification for Paper II : Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/ 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
Note: Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered.
CG TET Exam Syllabus:
- The structure and content of the CG TET is given in the following paragraphs. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. The examining body should strictly adhere to the structure and content of the CG TET specified below.
- 1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
- Some state conduct Paper III exam or Category III is for secondary school teacher recruitment.
CG TET Paper I (for classes I to V) –Lower Primary
No. of MCQs – 150;
Duration: one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II 30 “ 30 “
(iv) Mathematics 30 “ 30 “
(v) Environmental Studies 30 “ 30 “
CG TET- Paper II (for classes VI to VIII)- Upper Primary
No. of MCQs – 150
Duration : one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iv) (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher : Mathematics and Science – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(b) For Social studies teacher : Social Studies – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(c) for any other teacher – either 4(a) or 4(b)
Old Question Papers
CG TET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam preparation. Any Candidates who has CG TET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us. Previous year papers for CG TET Exam will be uploaded soon.
CG TET 2012 Exam
CG TET 2011 Exam
CG TET Model Papers 2019:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2019 for Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2019. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in CG TET related exams.
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|2||Teaching Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|3||Environmental Studies (Paper I)|
|4||Mathematics (Paper I, II)|
|5||Science (Paper I)|
|6||English (Paper I, II)|
|7||Social Science (Paper II)|
CG TET Online Practice Test:
- CG TET MCQ Questions Answers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many question for Chhattisgarh TET Exam specially from Child Development and Pedagogy
- ⇒ START Online Mock Test
CG TET Exam 2019Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Chhattisgarh Teacher Eligibility Test i.e CG TET Exam 2019 for the recruitment of lower primary, upper primary and secondary schools teachers in India, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for CG TET Exam Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for Chhattisgarh TET Exam 2019 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best CG TET Exam Study Materials online you can check below.
CG TET Result:
- A person who scores 60% or more in the CG TET exam will be considered as TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for
CG TET Certificate
- The Validity Period of CG TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a CG TET Certificate. A person who has qualified CG TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
CG TET Admit Card 2019
- The candidates may download their admit cards from CG TET website and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and Confirmation Page the candidate may immediately contact CG TET for necessary correction.