Assam Primary TET 2021: Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (A-TET) Exam 2021-2022 www.ssaassam.gov.in. Assam Primary TET 2021 www.ssaassam.gov.in Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) Exam Paper I and Paper II
About Assam Primary TET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in Assam, if you want to become a teacher for Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) Class IX to X (Secondary School Teacher), even in high schools (in some states) then you have appear in Assam Teacher’s Eligibility Test (ATET) exam, all rules / guideline like eligibility, syllabus etc has been set by NCTE but Assam Primary TET Exam conducted by Assam Sarba Siksha Abhijan Mission (SSA Assam).
- RMSA Assam TET 2021 Notification (Apply Now)
Assam Primary (Teacher’s Eligibility Test) Exam Date:
- As per the NCTE, the appropriate Government should conduct a Assam TET at least once every year. The Validity Period of ATET qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the appropriate Government subject to a maximum of seven years for all categories. 19th October,2014
- But there will be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a ATET Certificate. A person who has qualified ATET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
Assam Primary TET Current Status:
- Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Current status is = Waiting for 2015 notification.
- Last Year TET held on : 19th October,2014
SSA Assam TET Application Form:
- Assam Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 Application form can be download from ATET official website.
- The Information Brochure will be available ON LINE on the ATET websites. www.ssaassam.gov.in/
- ATET Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- Detailed instruction on filling up of examination fee Format is given in the Instruction Booklet to be downloaded from the web site www.tetassam.com and www.ssaassam.gov.in.
ATET Eligibility Qualification:
- Paper I : Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and pass in 2 -year Diploma in Elementary Education/B.El.Ed./Special Education.
- Paper II : B.A. / B.Sc./B.Com and pass in 2 -year Diploma in Elementary Education/B.Ed/Special Education/B.El.Ed/4-year B.Sc. Ed or B.A. Ed.
Assam Primary Exam Syllabus:
- The structure and content of the SSA Assam TET is given in the following paragraphs. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. The examining body should strictly adhere to the structure and content of the ATET specified below.
- There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
- 1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
- 2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
- 3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
Assam Primary TET Paper I (for classes I to V) –Lower Primary
No. of MCQs – 150;
Duration: one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I – Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi, Hmar, Karbi, Nepali, Manipuri, Garo and Alternative English (compulsory-any one)30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II English 30 “ 30 “
(iv) Mathematics 30 “ 30 “
(v) Environmental Studies 30 “ 30 “
Assam Primary- Paper II (for classes VI to VIII)- Upper Primary
No. of MCQs – 150
Duration : one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iv) (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher : Mathematics and Science – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(b) For Social studies teacher : Social Studies – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(c) for any other teacher – either 4(a) or 4(b)
Assam Primary TET Syllabus Download:
- Download Syllabus for Mathematics
- Download Syllabus for Science
- Download Syllabus for Social Studies
- Download Syllabus for Environmental Science
- Download Syllabus for Child Development & Pedagogy
- Download Syllabus for Language -I
- Download Syllabus for Language – II
Old Question Papers
Assam Primary Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam preparation. Any Candidates who has Assam Primary TET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us. Previous year papers for SSA Assam TET Exam will be uploaded soon.
Assam Primary Model Papers 2021:
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2021 for Assam Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2021. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in Assam Primary TET related exams.
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|2||Teaching Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|3||Environmental Studies (Paper I)|
|4||Mathematics (Paper I, II)|
|5||Science (Paper I)|
|6||English (Paper I, II)|
|7||Social Science (Paper II)|
Assam Primary Online Practice Test:
- ATET MCQ Questions Answers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many question for Assam TET Exam specially from Child Development and Pedagogy .
- ⇒ START Online Mock Test
Assam TET Exam 2021 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Assam Teacher Eligibility Test i.e ATET Exam 2021 for the recruitment of lower primary, upper primary and secondary schools teachers in India, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for SSA Assam TET Exam Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for Assam TET Exam 2021 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best Assam TET Exam Study Materials online you can check below.
Assam Primary Result:
- A person who scores 60% or more in the Assam TET exam will be considered as TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- Should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for
Assam Primary Certificate :
- The pass cum mark sheet certificate will be issued to all successful candidates. The validity of the certificate shall be for 7 (seven) years from the date of issue of the certificate by the Empowered Committee, TET, Govt. of Assam.
- Sarkari Naukri Recruitment 2021 Today
- Latest Govt Jobs Notification 2021
- Latest Govt. Jobs in Last 7 Days
- General Knowledge Quiz (Mock Test)
- Month Wise Latest General Knowledge (GK) Question Answers 2021
- Reasoning & Aptitude Question Answers
- General English Language Question Answers