Mizoram TET 2020 www.mbse.edu.in Primary Teacher Recruitment 2020, Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test (MTET) Exam 2020 Conducted by Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE).
About Mizoram TET- Mizoram TET Exam is now a kind of compulsory exam in Mizoram, if you want to become a teacher for Class I to V (Lower Primary Teacher) Class VI to VIII (Upper Primary Teacher) Class IX to X (Graduate Teacher), even in Mizoram Schools then you have appear in Mizoram Teacher’s Eligibility Test (Mizoram TET) exam, all rules / guideline like eligibility, syllabus etc has been set by NCTE.
Mizoram TET 2020 Exam Date:
- As per the NCTE, the appropriate Government should conduct a Mizoram TET at least once every year. The Validity Period of Mizoram TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be decided by the appropriate Government subject to a maximum of seven years for all categories.
- But there will be no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a Mizoram TET Certificate. A person who has qualified Mizoram TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
- Mizoram TET Conducted by MBSE Every Year.
[box title=”QUICK LINKS”]
Mizoram TET Current Status:
- Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test Current status is = Continue
- Last Exam conducted on – September 2015
- Next Mizoram TET Exam Date : March 2016 (Tentative)
Mizoram TET Application Form:
- Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 Application form can be download from Mizoram TET official website www.mbse.edu.in.
- The Information Brochure will be available ONLINE on the Mizoram TET websites.
- Mizoram TET Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- The application for Mizoram TET 2020 has been made completely online.
Mizoram TET Eligibility Qualification
- Minimum Qualification For Paper I : Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education/2- year Diploma in Elementary Education /4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education)/two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Minimum Qualification for Paper II : Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)/ 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
Note: Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered.
Mizoram TET Exam Syllabus
- The structure and content of the Mizoram TET is given in the following paragraphs. All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. There will be no negative marking. The examining body should strictly adhere to the structure and content of the Mizoram TET specified below.
- 1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.
- Some state conduct Paper III exam or Category III is for secondary school teacher recruitment.
MTET Paper I (for classes I to V) –Lower Primary
No. of MCQs – 150;
Duration: one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory)
(i) Child Development and Pedagogy 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II 30 “ 30 “
(iv) Mathematics 30 “ 30 “
(v) Environmental Studies 30 “ 30 “
MTET- Paper II (for classes VI to VIII)- Upper Primary
No. of MCQs – 150
Duration : one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content
(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory) 30 MCQs 30 Marks
(ii) Language I (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iii) Language II (compulsory) 30 “ 30 “
(iv) (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher : Mathematics and Science – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(b) For Social studies teacher : Social Studies – 60 MCQs of 1 mark each
(c) for any other teacher – either 4(a) or 4(b)
Old Question Papers
Mizoram TET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam preparation. Any Candidates who has Mizoram TET Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us. Previous year papers for Mizoram TET Exam will be uploaded soon.
>>If you required previous year paper . please comment below.
- JbigDeaL provides Sample Question Papers with answers for 2020 for Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test Exam 2020. Some of the question may be from out of syllabus. This sample papers doesn’t means to actual paper. Its just for better preparation and test you knowledge in Mizoram TET related exams.
|1||Child Development & Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|2||Teaching Pedagogy (Paper I, II)|
|3||Environmental Studies (Paper I)|
|4||Mathematics (Paper I, II)|
|5||Science (Paper I)|
|6||English (Paper I, II)|
|7||Social Science (Paper II)|
Mizoram TET Online Practice Test
- Mizoram TET MCQ Questions Answers for Teacher Eligibility Test Exam . This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many question for Mizoram TET Exam specially from Child Development and Pedagogy
- ⇒ START Online Mock Test
Mizoram Exam 2020 Books / Study Materials:
- There are so many books for Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test i.e Mizoram TET Exam 2020 for the recruitment of lower primary, upper primary and secondary schools teachers in India, but i must say you should have latest two types of book one for Mizoram TET Exam Last 10 or 20 years question with solution and another book is for Mizoram TET Exam 2020 syllabus wise subjects description and solution. We have found some best Mizoram TET Exam Study Materials online you can check below.
Mizoram TET Result 2020
- A person who scores 60% or more in the Mizoram TET exam will be considered as TET pass. School managements (Government, local bodies, government aided and unaided) (a) may consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- should give weightage to the TET scores in the recruitment process; however, qualifying the TET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
Mizoram TET Certificate
- The Validity Period of Mizoram TET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a Mizoram TET Certificate. A person who has qualified Mizoram TET may also appear again for improving his/her score.
Mizoram TET Admit Card 2020
- The candidates may download their admit cards from Mizoram TET website and appear for the examination at the given Centre. In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the admit card and Confirmation Page the candidate may immediately contact Mizoram TET for necessary correction.