PSC Exam 2022- Public Service Commission exam is a state level exam in India and its conducted most of the states. The vision of PSC is to be the benchmark for Integrity, Equity and Efficiency in a dynamic public service. The PSC exam condcuted to ensure that the Republic of Mauritius has a professional and efficient Civil Service geared towards excellence.
PSC Exam 2022- Public Service Commission
- To identify and enlist persons of specified educational attainments with the drive and skill for efficient performance.
- To safeguard the impartiality and integrity of appointments and promotions in the Civil Service and to ensure that these are based on merits.
- To take disciplinary action with a view to maintain ethical standards and to safeguard public confidence in the service.
PSC Interview Question Answers
We have made several PSC interview question answers, you can check below there is list of states’s PSC interview question answers, this will help all candidates to prepare any PSC Interview. This will also boost up confident level of any candidates. We also written an article “Tips how to prepare any interview” you can also read this article too.
- UPSC Interview Questions
- IAS Interview Questions
- APPSC Interview Questions
- RPSC Interview Questions
- BPSC Interview Questions
- MPPSC Interview Questions
- MPSC Interview Questions
- OSSC Interview Questions
- Kerala PSC Questions
- Punjab PSC Questions
- UPPSC Interview Questions
- WBPSC Interview Question
- KPSC Interview QuestionsLatest Topics: