MH SSET 2018 Maharashtra Super Specialty Entrance Test 2018 conducted by Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) for the admission in DM / MCh Superspeciality Courses.
- 1 MH SSET 2018
- 2 Old Question Papers
- 3 MH SSET 2018 Admit Card
- 4 MH SSET 2018 Answer Keys
- 5 MH SSET 2018 Result
MH SSET 2018
- Govt. of Maharashtra has been conducting Superspeciality entrance examination (MHSSET) since 1990, for admission to all DM & MCh Superspeciality courses at the Medical colleges/Institutions in the state of Maharashtra in the academic year 2018-2019.
- Candidates should get the brochure for MH-SSET 2018 because it contains detail procedures of online application form for entrance examination as well as rules for admission to various DM & MCh Superspeciality Courses, subject to eligibility criteria.
MH SSET 2018 Exam Date:
- Maharashtra Super Specialty Entrance Test conducted by DMER once in every year in the month of June. Last year MHSSET held on 10/06/2015. MH SSET 2018 will be conducted at Mumbai centre.
MH SSET 2018 Online Application Form
- The submission of Online application form & filling Application form. through website can be made from May.
- The MH SSET 2018 Information Brochure will be available Online on the websites.
- Candidates are advised to read carefully this information brochure, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application.
- Last year Cost of online application form of MH SSET 2015 & examination fee is Rs. 5000/- and Rs. 60/- as Bank Charges. This amount is not refundable.
MH SSET 2018 Eligibility
A candidate will be eligible for MH SSET 2018 and for selection/admission to a course in Superspeciality if fulfills following conditions.
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- The candidate must possess recognized postgraduate degree MD/MS or its equivalent from a medical college recognized by MCI. Candidates who have appeared MD/MS or equivalent examinations are also eligible to submit application forms. However, they will be considered for selection, on production of passing certificate of postgraduation degree on the date of preference form filling and counseling process.
- A permanent MCI/Maharashtra Medical Council (MMC)/any other state council registration is a precondition for appearing for MH-SSET.
- A candidate who has already acquired a Superspeciality degree course in any one discipline and who has already completed the course is not eligible to apply for any other discipline.
MH SSET 2018 Courses
Following table shows the prerequisite qualifications for DM/MCh courses,
|6.7||DM Course||Prerequisite Qualification(s)|
|MD (Medicine) / MD (Pediatrics) /|
MD (Respiratory Medicine*)
DM Clinical Haematology
|MD (Biochemistry) / MD (Medicine)/|
MD (Paediatrics) / MD (Pathology)
|6.7.3||DM Clinical Pharmacology||MD (Pharmacology)|
|6.7.4||DM Endocrinology||MD (Medicine) / MD (Paediatrics)|
|6.7.5||DM Medical Gastroenterology||MD (Medicine)|
|6.7.6||DM Neonatology||MD (Paediatrics)|
|6.7.7||DM Nephrology||MD (Medicine) / MD (Paediatrics)|
|6.7.8||DM Neurology||MD (Medicine) / MD (Paediatrics)|
|6.7.9||DM Cardiac Anaesthesia||MD Anaesthesia|
|6.7.10||DM Paediatric Anaesthesia||MD Anaesthesia|
|6.8||M.Ch. Course||Prerequisite Qualification(s)|
|M.Ch. Cardiovascular Thoracic|
|6.8.2||M.Ch. Urology||MS (Surgery)|
|6.8.3||M.Ch. Neuro Surgery||MS (Surgery)|
|6.8.4||M.Ch. Paediatric Surgery||MS (Surgery)|
|6.8.5||M.Ch. Plastic Surgery||MS (Surgery)|
* MD (Respiratory Medicine) includes Tuberculosis & Respiratory Medicine and/or Pulmonary Medicine and/or TB & Chest Diseases.
MH SSET 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- This examination will consist of a one question paper of 150 Multiple Choice Questions, each carrying one mark. The distribution of MCQ’s is as follows:
- Duration of paper will be of 2 hours & 30 minutes. Medium of examination will be English.
Old Question Papers
MH SSET Previous Year Question Papers
- Here you can find all of the MH SSET previous year question papers answers are free of cost students can download these papers for Medical Entrance Exam (PG) preparation. This Year on 2015 MH SSET written test was conducted , the paper is available with us. Any Candidates who has Last 10 to 20 Years previous solution can share with us.
Question Papers 2014
Answer Keys 2014
Question Papers 2015
Answer Keys 2015
MH SSET 2018 Online Practice Test:
- MH SSET Questions Answers for Medical PG Entrance Test. This mock test having 25 question each, with four choices. On each click on answers system will tell you where the answers is correct or incorrect. There many online practice set of MH SSET question answers quiz.
- Cardiology Quiz Question Answers
- Endocrinology Quiz Question Answers
- Gastroenterology Quiz Question Answers
- Nephrology Quiz Question Answers
- Neurology Quiz Question Answers
- Cardiovascular Quiz Question Answers
- Thoracic Surgery Quiz Question Answers
- Neurosurgery Quiz Question Answers
- Pediatric Surgery Quiz Question Answers
- Reconstructive Surgery Quiz Question Answers
- Plastic Surgery Quiz Question Answers
- Urology Quiz Question Answers
MH SSET 2018 Admit Card
- The Admit Cards will be downloaded from www.dmer.org website after login during just 15 days before the exam date.
- Candidate has to go to the Examination Centre with downloaded Admit Card and any Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card/ Driving license/ PAN Card/ Pass port/ valid MCI / any State Medical Council Identity Card).
- Issue of Admit Card is merely an enabling document for appearing at the MH-SSET and does not imply that the candidate satisfies all the requirements of eligibility conditions of admission.
MH SSET 2018 Answer Keys
- In MH SSET 2018 exam there will be four versions of question paper booklets will be made available on www.dmer.org website, along with provisional Answer Keys of each version.
- The OMR Answer Sheets of all candidates will be made available on www.dmer.org website candidate’s login. If a candidate has objection against any question in the question paper of this examination, the same may be submitted through website “www.dmer.org”. Representation received after this period shall not be considered.
MH SSET 2018 Result
- The minimum percentage of marks secured by the candidates in the MH SSET 2018 for the purpose of eligibility for admission to Superspeciality courses shall be 50% for all the candidates.
- The Directorate of Medical Education and Research shall conduct MH SSET, evaluate the answer-sheets and prepare the separate Provisional Result for DM and M.Ch..
- The Provisional Result shall be prepared on the basis of descending order of marks obtained at MH SSET 2018.
- MH SSET 2018 Result will be announced by DMER by 20 days of the exam date, indicating Name, marks scored by the candidate. The same will be made available on the Website of “www.dmer.org