This is a NEET SS 2019 Online Demo Test. This National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Super Speciality Courses question papers is based on the official mock test. For now, we do not have answer keys. Students may share the answers of this model question by putting a comment below. However, we have many other Medical PG Entrance Practice Test questions with answers you may try it online.
NEET SS Question Papers
Question Paper: There shall be a separate question paper for each super speciality course /clubbed group. Total number of questions in each question paper shall be 100 which shall be divided into two
Parts; Part A& Part B. All the questions shall be at PG Exit level.
Periductal ‘onion skin’ fibrosis and inflammation are characteristic of
- Overlap hepatitis with cholangitis
- Secondary biliary cirrhosis
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis
- Primary biliary cirrhosis
Osteoporosis is caused by which of the following?
- Precocious Puberty
- Adrenal insufficiency
Gynecomastia is associated with which of the following?
- Adrenal tumor
Which of the following would be the MOST sensitive test for an acutely ill AIDS patient with suspected cryptococcal meningitis?
- CT brain showing ventricular enlargement
- Cryptococcal antigen in CSF
- India ink test on cerebrospinal fluid (CSF)
- Fungal CSF culture
All of the following are characteristics of mesial temporal lobe epilepsy EXCEPT
- History of febrile seizures is present
- Small hippocampus with increased signal on T2-weighted MRI sequences
- No family history of epilepsy.
- It is the most common syndrome associated with focal seizures and dyscognitive features.
Which of the following drugs will unmask Tourette syndrome?
Which of the following has been consistently shown to improve outcomes in patients with PSC?
- Ursodeoxycholic acid at 20-30 mg/kg/day
- Deoxycholic acid at 13-15 mg/kg/day
- Liver transplantation
All of the following are true regarding lateral medullar,’ syndrome EXCEPT
- It is exclusively caused by occlusion of the posterior inferior cerebellar artery
- Vertigo, nausea, and vomiting are prominent early symptoms
- There is ipsilateral ataxia of limbs and lateropulsion
- Impaired sensation over the face can be on either side
The MOST accurate preoperative local staging of pancreatic malignancy is done by which of the following?
- Endoscopic ultrasound
Medium-chain triglycerides; used as a nutritional supplement, are present in large amounts in which of the following?
- Coconut Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Olive Oil
- Mustard Oil
Which of the following pituitary’ hormones are the last to be affected following cranial irradiation?
Gerstmann syndrome is characterized by all of the following EXCEPT
- Finger agnosia
Phosphatonin regulating phosphate metabolism is
- TNF Alpha
- FGF 23
An increase in hirsutism seen after menopause is related to which of the following changes?
- There is a decline in estrogen production.
- There is an increase in the activity of 5-a reductase
- There is a reduction in sex hormone binding globulin(SHBG)
- There is an increase in ovarian testosterone production
Patients with autoimmune pancreatitis commonly present with
- Recurrent attacks of acute pancreatitis
- Pancreatic ascites
- Obstructive jaundice or a mass in the head of the pancreas
Globoid cells in Krabbe disease have degenerated
- Ganglion cells
- Peripheral nerve endings.
Which of the following is the absolute indication of urate-lowering therapy in gout?
- Presence of uric acid stones
- Serum uric acid level more than 90 mg/dl
- Two attacks of gout
Which of the following is an antiinflammatory cytokine?
- TNF alpha
- IFN gamma
Jansen disease is associated with which of the following?
- Autosomal recessive inheritance
- Inactivating mutations of PTH/PTHrP receptor
Which of the following is TRUE about tyrosine kinase?
- It activates gene mutations
- It adds a phosphate group to select protein targets
- It prevents loss of telomeric repeats
- It inhibits proteolysis of select proteins targets.
Online Mock Test / Quiz
- Cardiology Quiz Question Answers
- Endocrinology Quiz Question Answers
- Gastroenterology Quiz Question Answers
- Nephrology Quiz Question Answers
- Neurology Quiz Question Answers
- Cardiovascular Quiz Question Answers
- Thoracic Surgery Quiz Question Answers
- Neurosurgery Quiz Question Answers
- Pediatric Surgery Quiz Question Answers
- Reconstructive Surgery Quiz Question Answers
- Plastic Surgery Quiz Question Answers
- Urology Quiz Question Answers
- Anatomy Quiz Question & Answers
- Biochemistry Quiz Question & Answers
- Microbiology Quiz Question & Answers
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology Quiz Question & Answers
- Orthopaedics Quiz Question & Answers
- Pathology Quiz Question & Answers
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry Quiz Question & Answers
- Pharmaceutics Quiz Question & Answers
- Pharmacognosy Quiz Question & Answers
- Pharmacology Quiz Question & Answers
- Physiology Quiz Question & Answers
- Radiation Physics Quiz Question & Answers
Last Updated on by